- 6 large fresh corn cobs
- 4 tbsp oil
- 10 to 12 curry leaves
- 7 to 8 green chillies
- I inch ginger
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp sugar
- Lemon juice to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut (scraped)
- Wash and remove corn from cob.
- Wash and dry curry leaves.
- Wash and chop green chillies.
- Peel, Wash and grate ginger.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds.
- When they sputter, add curry leaves and green chillies.
- Add corn, ginger and salt to taste.
- Stir fry on medium heat till the corn is done.
- Add sugar, lemon juice, and scraped coconut. Serve hot.