- Chilies 25-30 nos.
- Coriander seeds 2 tbsps.
- Cummin seeds 1 tsp.
- Fenugreek seeds 1 tsp.
- Pepper 1 tsp.
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp.
- Garlic 6-8 flakes
- Tamarind Lime size
- Coconut, grated 1 no.
- Onion, chopped 1 no.
- Salt to taste
- 1 chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Fry the chilies, grated coconut, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds and pepper in a little oil.
- Grind together the chilies, grated coconut, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, pepper, turmeric powder, garlic and tamarind to a fine paste.
- Saute the onions in oil, till slightly brown.
- Then add the crabs, mix well & keep for a while till they change colour.
- Next add the roasted ground masala and cook for a while.
- Now add the tamarind water and simmer on low heat.
- If you require gravy then add water or else keep it dry.