- 10-12 Salad leaves
- 1 small cabbage (shredded)
- 1 Onion (Thinly sliced into rings)
- 1 Cucumber (Sliced into rings)
- 2-3 Carrots (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 Radish (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 banana (cut into rings)
- 1 Guava sliced
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- 1 tomato (thinly sliced into rings)
- 2tsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala to taste
- Take big plate and arrange salad leaves.
- Add shredded cabbage, onions, carrot, cucumber, and radish.
- Now arrange tomato, banana, apples, and guavas.
- Sprinkle salt and chaat masala. Pour lemon juice.