- 150 gm Ghee
- 250 gm Bathu
- 300 gm Spinach
- 30 gm Green Chilli
- 100 gm Maize flour
- 100 gm White Butter
- 50 gm Garlic, chopped
- 50 gm Ginger, chopped
- 1.5 kg fresh Sarson (Mustard green)
- Chop the sarson, bathua, spinach finely and wash it with cold water thoroughly.
- Take a pressure cooker and put the finely chopped sarson, bathua, spinach and add 400 gm water, salt, whole green chilli and cook it for 30 minutes.
- Add maize flour slowly and mix it with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Take the saucepan and cook it well for about 15 minutes and temper it with desi ghee, ginger garlic paste and finish with white butter on top.