- Soya paneer Half kg
- Soya flour 100 gm
- Potatoes Four to five
- Onion (finely chopped) One or two
- Ginger (grated) Two tsp
- Peas (shelled) Half cup
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) Half cup
- Green chillies (finely chopped) Two tsp
- Red chilli powder One tsp
- Cumin seed Ueera) powder Two tbsp
- Coriander (dhania) powder Two tsp
- Cloves (ground) One tsp
- Salt To taste
- Cooking oil As required
- Boil peas and potatoes, peel and mash potatoes. Grate the soya paneer.
- Mix chopped onions, potates, peas, grated paneer, chopped green chilies, grated ginger, coriander leaves, salt, and the four powders - chilli, cloves, coriander and cumin.
- Knead into a smooth but tight dough with the flour uSing adequate water and a little oil if needed.
- Pat dough into flat, roundels, heat the oil and fry till golden brown. Serve hot with sweet-tamrind chutney, tomato ketchup or green chutney or North-Indian chilli pickle.