- Maida 3/4th cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 teaspoon
- 1 tsp chopped Celery
- 1/2 cup Onion cut lengthwise
- 1/2 cup Capcisum cut lengthwise
- 1/2 cup Cabbage cut lengthwise
- 1/4th teaspoon Ajinomoto
- 1/4th cup Beansprouts
- 2 teaspoon Soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Sauce
- Oil for frying.
- Mix 3/4th cup maida with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon oil. Add enough water and make a soft dough. Divide into 5 parts. Roll into puris.
- Seperate 4 puris, spread 1 teaspoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon maida on 4 puris. Make a stack and cover the stack with the fifth puri. Roll and make a ten inch chapati.
- Bake quickly on hot tava lightly on both sides. Remove from heat separate each chappati, keep aside covered.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add 1/2 cup onion cut length, stir fry lightly.
- Add 1/2 cup capcicum cut lengthwise, 1/2 cup cabbage, 1 teaspoon chopped celery, ajinomoto, 1/4th beansprouts, 2 teaspoon soyasauce, 1 teaspoon vinegar, 1 teaspoon chillisauce.
- Stir for 4-5 min.Cool.
- Place filling on each chapati. Give envelope shape or roll tightly, seal sides with maida paste.
- Repeat same procedure with the remaining chapatis.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown. Drain excess oil on papernapkins/newspaper.
- Cut into 2-3 parts.
- Serve hot with Chilli Sauce.
Makes: 5 rolls