- 2 cups of Basmati rice
- 6/7 pods Garlic
- little more Ginger 5/8 Green Chilli
- lots of Daniya leaves and Pudina leaves
- Garam Masala for saute and to grind
- vegetables like french beans, carrot, potato, cauliflower etc.
- oil to saute and salt to taste.
- Grind ginger, garlic and green chilli make a paste and garam masala like cinnamon, elachi, cardomon make a paste.
- Take a vessel put oil in it and then add garam masala like cinnamon, elachi, cardomon, bayleaves then add the ginger, garlic, chilli and garam Masala paste.
- Then add rice, all vegetables daniya and pudina leaves and salt to taste.
- Keep for some time in a gas till rice is done.
- Add lots of daniya leaves and lots of ginger and garlic.
- Ready to serve.