- Bhindi ( cut in 1 ½" - 2" pieces- 3 cups)
- 2 Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Chopped Onions
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Oil as
- On a high heat, fry the onions in 2 tbsp oil .
- Add ginger and garlic paste and fry till golden brown.
- Add turmeric, coriander powder and cumin powder, followed by tomatoes, chilli powder and salt.
- After 1 min, add the bhindi and mix well. Do not stir too much.
- After 1 min, lower heat and let the bhindi cook until soft.
- Add garam masala and fry until the dry.
- Serve with chapathi.