- 2 cups - all purpose flour (maida)
- 1/3 cups - semolina (suji) optional
- 1 cup - vegetable oil
- 4 - potatoes, boiled
- 1 tsp - whole coriender seeds
- 1 tsp - red chilli powder
- 1 tsp - garam masala
- 1 1/2 tbs - coriender powder
- 1 tbs - amchur
- salt to taste
Preparation for Filling Mixture :
- Boil potaoes in microwave or in pressure cooker.
- Mash potatoes with potato with potato masher or shred it.
- Add red chilli powder, salt, garam masala, coriender powder, amchur powder. Mix it properly.
For Samosa Roll :
- Sieve all purpose flour, add salt.
- Add vegetable oil (so that you can make bowls) and mix it very well.
- Then add small quantity of water and make a smooth dough.
- Make small round rolls with dough.
- Roll it like chappati (chappati should be around 8-10 inches in diameterand make it thin).
- Put a thin layer of mashed potato mixture on it.
- Roll it so that you have a chappati cylinder.
- Cut cylinder by sharp knief into small rolls.
- So now you have rolls alternatly layered with potato and maida.
- Put oil in heavy pan and fry these rolls in it untill they become golden brown in color.
- Serve it hot with green chuttney and tea.