- Fresh white bread crumbs 2 cups
- ½ cup cream
- 500 grams uncooked chicken breast(skin removed)
- Egg 1
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp white pepper
- chopped green chillies 3
- coriander leaves chopped
- small onions finely chopped 1 ½
- ginger paste ½ tsp
- oil to fry
- Put chicken in a mixer and run it till grated.
- In a mixing bowl add bread crumbs with heavy cream.
- Add grated chicken, egg, salt , pepper, paprika ,chopped onion , ginger ,coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Divide into 6-8 portions and shape them into thick burger.
- Coat the sides and edges with remaining bread crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least 40 minutes.
- Take a pan, over low flame add oil. Sauté burgers for 5 minutes on each side till golden brown from outside and moist from inside.
- Place over burger buns (garnish accordingly with cheese, fried crisp onions, and lettuce)
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.